物理论坛第32期： Nanostructured Materials for supercapacitors and piezo/magnetic/photonic fabrication 用于超级电容器和压电/磁/光子器件制作的纳米结构材料
时间:2018-07-03 08:53 来源:未知 作者:管理员 点击:
：Devices built from nanoarchitectures offer a number of advantages over those based on thin-film technologies, such as collecting more solar energy to improve the efficiency, providing larger surface area to enhance the sensitivity of photo-detectors, etc. The talk will be focused on the synthesis of supercapacitors built on the 3D nanowire array as well as its in-situ TEM observation. I will also talk about the fabrication of core/shell nanowire arrays for broad band magnetic-photodetection based on piezo-phototronics.
：Dr. Zhou currently serves as a professor of the Advanced Materials Research Institute at the University of New Orleans and a director of Electron Microscopy Facility. He received his Ph.D. from the Institute of Physics of Chinses Academy of Sciences in 1993. Dr. Zhou is highly accomplished in electron microscopy and has published two books, “Three-Dimensional Nanoarchitectures: Designing Next-Generation Devices” and “Scanning Microscopy for Nanotechnology: Techniques and Applications”. He has published a total of more than 160 high-level academic journal articles, with a total of more than 4,800 citations, a h-index of 53, and has published multiple articles in international academic journals of high impact factor such as Energy & Environmental Science (29.518), Advanced Materials (19.791), Nature Communications (12.124), Nano Letters (12.712) and ACS Nano (13.942). His group research is mainly focused on the nanomaterials synthesis and characterization, and nanodevice fabrication as follows:
· Synthesis of semiconductive heterojunction nanowire (core/shell, etc) arrays using thermal evaporation, CVD, PLD, and wet chemistry methods to fabricate functional devices, such as piezo-phototronics, self-powered devices, solar cells, etc.
· Fabrication of supercapacitors through three dimensional nanoarchitectures
· High efficient perovskite solar cell integrated with nanomaterials
· Synthesis of semiconductive metal oxide nanowires arrays for chemical and biological sensor applications
· Nanomaterials characterization using STEM, HRTEM, CBED, and EDS and EELS analysis, and in-situ FESEM study
主讲人：周维列（Weilie Zhou）, He is regular journal paper reviewers for more than 30 journals including Nature Communication, Nanolett. JACS, etc. and has co-organized more than 10 international conferences worldwide, and editorial board for several books or book chapters.